Levels Early Access Program
You’re invited to join the Levels Metabolic Fitness Program.
With Levels, you can see your blood glucose levels in real time—so you can know exactly how to optimize your diet and exercise to feel better and live longer.
Levels users are losing weight, optimizing athletic performance, dialing in their energy levels, and building habits associated with reduced chronic illness – all with a continuous data stream from their own bodies.
Unlock Metabolic Awareness
By leveraging continuous glucose monitoring, Levels helps you close the loop between health and daily choices around food, exercise, sleep, and stress management. Levels is the first product that can connect “what you ate” and “impact on health” in real time. Discover what a healthy lifestyle means for you with the Levels Program.
You Will Receive:
- An online consultation with an in-state physician
- A 28-day supply of glucose monitors shipped directly to you
- Access to the Levels app, the leading CGM software for analysis and insights
- One month of 1:1 engagement and analysis with the Levels Team
- Access to directed nutrition activities for structured dietary analysis
- Suite of personalized insights & reports from your data
How it Works
- Fill out a brief medical survey: During checkout, you’ll answer a few simple health questions and have a chance to connect with an in-state physician to see if a prescription for a real-time glucose monitor is right for you. This consultation is entirely online — no office visit necessary.
- Get your sensors delivered directly to your door: If approved, devices are shipped directly to your doorstep.
- Continuously monitor your blood sugar levels: Apply the sensor to your upper arm using our simple instructions and begin tracking blood sugar data. Start tracking your body’s response to different foods and components like sleep, exercise, and stress. We’ll provide a dietary evaluation program to monitor different food sensitivities.
- Receive your own personal report: Based on your unique biodata, you’ll gain valuable insights into which foods to eat and avoid and recommended meal timing. Levels gives you the data you need to achieve controlled blood sugar so you can optimize performance and energy and feel better throughout the day.